Every Koi piece of jewellery is handmade and most of them take about 1-3 business days to be completed. Jewellery that needs to be forged takes about 10 business days to be finished. Orders are sent by letterbox post so there is no need to stay at home.
Netherlands - €2,49 regular mail, €4,49 track & trace
International - €3,49 regular mail, track & trace from €8,95
Netherlands – orders above €40 (free track & trace from €75)
Europe – orders above €75 (free track & trace from €150)
Worldwide – orders above €75 (free track & trace from €200)
Netherlands: 1-2 business days
Belgium, Germany & Luxembourg: 3-5 business days
Rest of Europe: 5-8 business days
International: 8-15 business days
This is merely an indication. Are you worried your package might be lost? Please send us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you within a day.
Please make sure your address information is complete! If you made a mistake, please send us an email or message with your correct information as soon as possible. If we sent it before you notify us, unfortunately there isn't anything we can do.
returns & exchanges
You have the right to return your jewellery until after 30 days of receiving it. It would be nice if you email us in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org), but it's not strictly necessary. Custom made jewellery or sale items are non-returnable. If however a mistake is made on our end, please send us an email or message and we will fix it.
Follow this link to easily submit a return request.
when can a piece be returned or exchanged?
You can return/exchange your jewellery in these cases:
- your jewellery is flawed or arrived broken
- it isn’t a custom made piece (check the item description what the standard size is)
- it is undamaged and unworn
- it is not a sample sale item (this will be mentioned in the product description of the piece if it's a sample sale item)
- your item is clean and free of hair/other bodily things – Koi Atelier reserves the right to refuse returned items
Earrings can only be returned if completely unworn.
Shipping costs are the customer’s expense.
- Return the jewellery in the original packaging. If you don't have it anymore, please make sure it's packed securely so your item doesn't tangle, can't get damaged during transit, or get lost.
- Include a note with your name, return address, order number, and in case of an exchange please say which size/length you would like instead
- Send it to our atelier:
1092 XT Amsterdam
Your money will be refunded to the same account from which you paid the order. It may take up to 3-8 business days to process and get your money back in your account, depending on your payment method.
warranty & repairs
The quality of our jewellery is extremely important to us. If your piece breaks within 6 months of receiving it, we will repair it for free (in most cases).
Our guarantee does not cover discoloration due to lack of care (even though the materials we use are extremely durable).
If you lose your jewellery, unfortunately, we can’t replace it for free.
Did your piece of jewellery break? No worries! We can either repair it, or offer a recycle discount of 15% on a new piece. Send us a photo of what your piece of jewellery looks like with your order number to email@example.com so we can look at the possibilities.